1. My client was late for her appointment. She is never late for her appointments so I was beginning to worry a bit. When she arrived she was frazzled because she hates being late. She immediately started apologizing and said “Oh Lori, Lori I am so sorry I’m late. I was on my way here and I thought, oh my goodness something’s wrong, something’s very wrong, something doesn’t feel right with the accelerator.” To which I responded, “Oh….were you running out of gas?” She said, “NO! I looked down at the gas pedal and I still had my slippers on! I thought to myself I can’t go in and see Lori looking like this! I had to turn around and go back home and change my shoes and that is why I am late!” Her delivery had everyone in the room laughing hysterically. was kostet eine viagra pille
2. A client told me a story about a disagreement she had with his sister-in-law, which got pretty heated. Her sister-in-law just ranted and raved and would not stop. She wouldn’t let my client get a word in and kept interrupting as she responded to her sister-in-law. She made an effort to shut her up by saying “you really should shut your mouth because I know how to throw a punch and not break a nail!” That shocked her enough to stop talking so my client could respond without further interruptions. Cialis 10 mg
3. A client told me a story about being in one of the recently remodeled schools. She commented on the new configuration at the entrance. (With all the school shootings in the news, the school board voted to beef up security at the school entrance.) She said she felt very intimidated, like she was about to enter a secure building… like a prison. She had to ring the buzzer and the person on the other end asked what they wanted. She said she were dropping something off for her son and she was buzzed in. She made a joke saying she was waiting for someone to come out and tell her to “turn to around, put your hands against the wall, spread your legs shoulder width apart…do you have any latex allergies?” while they were getting gloved up! We laughed and laughed. cialis for sale
4. A client told a story about her argumentative 12 year old son. Her son will not stay in the bathroom whiile he brushes his teeth. He walks around the hallway and into his bedroom and drips toothpaste slobber all over the carpet. She has told him a million times to stay in the bathroom while he brushes and over the sink. Of course the boy never listens. That night before bed the mother told her son to get a rag and clean the toothpaste off his bedroom floor. Of course he argued with her that there was no toothpaste on the floor. She pointed out the toothpaste on the floor and told him to get a rag and clean it up. To which he said “how do you knoooow it’s toothpaste?” The mother asked “well what else would it be?” The mother said “I know it’s toothpaste, I see you drip while you walk around, that’s why I tell you to stay in the bathroom to brush your teeth” and started to walk away. When the boy didn’t think she was looking anymore he got down on his knees and sniffed the carpet! Just one last ditch effort to try and get out of cleaning the carpet!
5. A woman came into the salon and said “Halloway are you f’ing kidding me? I checked out your YouTube channel!” I smiled and thought what in the world is she about to say! She said “357,000 people watched you scrub dead skin off some lady’s feet! And you get paid for that? That is bulls&%t. You need to come over to my house and I will let you rub my foot all up in thoses big bo%&ies. Then lets see how many hits that bad boy gets, because momma needs a new roof!” I couldn’t stop laughing for about 10 minutes! viagra 100 mg best price
The last bonus funny is about me. My husband Bruce made fun of me the entire day after this happened. He told everyone that came into the salon what I said that day. Let’s just start by saying, I never know what day of the month it is. I just get up and go. And this month is our 20 year anniversary. We knew we were not going to be able to do anything because of the boys football schedule. Bruce said we were going to be at the football field on Thursday watching our child’s game. Well, he actually said Tuesday but I remember Thursday. So Thursday came and we got ready for work and got to the salon. I thought oh crap i didn’t tell him Happy Anniversary today! So I got my client settled into the pedicure chair. And went out and gave him a hug and said,”Happy Anniversary”. He started laughing and said “Ah ha I have a witness, did you hear that?” he said to my client. She said “yes that was sweet.” He said, “if I had done something like this she would kill me.” And we were both confused. The client said “that was really sweet of her.” And he said, “yes it would have been if today was our anniversary! Our anniversary is on Tuesday!” To which I said,” What! Today isn’t the 27th? He said no today is the 22nd! UUGGHHHHHH
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Meticulous Manicurist Nail Tutorials at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8O6B9XeAoG10cKUdYGC3YQ
Everything you ever wanted to know about nails and more. 71 videos and counting with a new video added every Friday. cialis 5 mg